Granite Networks, Inc. provides a suite of complimentary services that keep your organization efficient, effective, and operating at the top of your game.
- GNI helps you capitalize on advancing business technology with Cloud Services.
As technology advances, the need for extensive on-premise IT equipment is rapidly decreasing. Count on GNI to help your organization navigate the rapidly changing IT landscape.
- Hosted Email
- Hosted Business Productivity Suites
- Hosted LOB (Line of Business) Applications
- Off-Premise Backup, Storage, and Recovery
- GNI helps you get more of what you do done efficiently and effectively with IT Consulting.
When you need expertise outside of your existing capabilities, GNI can provide the knowledge you need to make informed decisions.
- Merger/Acquisition IT Integration
- Disaster Recovery/Planning
- GNI helps you protect against data and operational risk with Business Continuity Services.
GNI’s business continuity solution includes features like enterprise class protection, instant virtualization, off-premise replication and recovery, and more – all for one low fixed monthly price per protected server or desktop.
- Granular snapshot and retention policies
- Backup verification
- Fully-managed & monitored
- A simplified backup process
- Full off-premise replication
- Instant off-site virtualization
- Remote access & anti-virus included
- Compatibility across a number of hardware appliances
- GNI helps you stay connected and operating at the speed of business with Telecom Services.
Voice and data connections are integral to keeping your organization operational. GNI can analyze your situation and implement solutions that meet your needs and your budget.
- Voice & Internet
- Hosted PBX
- GNI helps you do the right thing for your organization and the environment with Asset Recovery Services.
GNI has partnered with the best in the industry to provide a variety of quality, value driven services to our clients. We help our clients insulate themselves from the downstream liability risks resulting from both data and materials disposal while capitalizing on any latent value in retired equipment.
- Project Consultation
- Reverse Logistics
- Data Destruction
- Equipment Audit
- Equipment Disbursement
- Recycling Services
- Compliance & Certifications